[SG10] Updating SD-6 before Jacksonville

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 01:58:14 +0000
Here is a draft of SD-6, updated with decisions from the Kona meeting. But
naturally, there are lot of places I mark guesses that I have made.

Unfortunately, because the redlining is relative to the published SD-6, it
might be less than obvious what is really new -- except that we changed from
N-numbers to P-numbers at this meeting.

As always, corrections and contributions are most earnestly welcomed.

--
Clark Nelson            Chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)