[SG10] Meeting availability

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 02:07:45 +0000
To make sure we get to a point where we can re-publish SD-6 before
Jacksonville, I'm probably going to want to call a couple of meetings.

Options for the first one are few, especially if anyone from across
the pond might want to join us. One is November 30 (the day after
Thanksgiving weekend); the other is December 14.

If you're interested in attending, and either one of those days is
significantly worse for you than the other, or you are located
near or east of the Prime Meridian, please let me know.

--
Clark Nelson            Chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)