Re: [SG10] __has_include and __has_cpp_attribute

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 16:02:43 +0000
Since the replies have been unanimously positive, I have thrown together a draft of a paper for the post-meeting mailing.

The bulk of it is just the descriptions from SD-6. Since Richard provided most of that text, I am inclined to list him as co-author. But I added a short introduction.

Any comments?

Clark