Re: [SG10] Meeting in Lenexa

From: Thomas Plum <tplum_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:17:16 +0000
I will be in Lenexa, but my wife Lana will also be with me, and we are staying at a different hotel than the Marriott, so I will be car-pooling to the meetings. Bottom-line, I didn't intend to go to any evening sessions (barring extreme emergencies). We are a properly-constituted Study Group, can we not get a daytime session?