Re: [SG10] Meeting in Lenexa

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:14:29 +0200
On 04/24/2015 12:27 AM, Nelson, Clark wrote:
> I realize I had mentioned the possibility of meeting this past Monday, as
> an alternative to meeting in Lenexa. Unfortunately, I was at a WG14 meeting
> last week, and I didn't manage to get it together (which I probably should
> have anticipated).
>
> So I would really like to get SG10 together sometime while we're all
> colocated. (I think that would be only our second face-to-face meeting.)
>
> I realize the schedule for the week has hardly started to be formed, but I'm
> wondering if we might be able to at least tentatively pick an evening --
> something innocuous like Monday, Friday, or even Sunday, somewhere in the
> Marriott.

Monday evening is unlikely to conflict with anything official,
barring surprises in Friday's admin teleconference.

"Somewhere in the Marriott" is fine with me; if you prefer
a conference room: I've got a car, so if someone else has another
car, we have probably sufficient transportation to go back to
Perceptive Software for a conference room.

Jens