Re: [SG10] __has_[cpp_]attribute

From: Thomas Plum <tplum_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 00:36:41 +0000
My comments should be taken with several grains of salt, but ...

I recall discussion (Kelly's?) of the real complications where an implementation asserts has_xxxx but the systems people need to be able to over-ride that assertion. That sounds easier to do with a macro naming syntax that can be #undef'd when necessary.

Therefore I'm mildly opposed to has_attribute and has_feature.