Subject: Re: [SG10] __has_[cpp_]attribute
From: Thomas Plum (tplum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-09 19:36:41

My comments should be taken with several grains of salt, but ...

I recall discussion (Kelly's?) of the real complications where an implementation asserts has_xxxx but the systems people need to be able to over-ride that assertion. That sounds easier to do with a macro naming syntax that can be #undef'd when necessary.

Therefore I'm mildly opposed to has_attribute and has_feature.