Subject: Re: [SG10] Comments from Alisdair
From: Nelson, Clark (clark.nelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-22 19:59:31

> Recent insertions for a few LWG issues seem to contradict the
> general policy set forth in paragraph 1 of section 3.4:
>
> "The following table itemizes all the changes that were made to
> the working draft for C++14 as specified in a WG21 technical
> document. (Changes that were made as specified in a core or
> library issue are not included.)"

Good point. But the only sense in which that was really a policy is that it
was my own personal policy *not* to scan all the resolved issues for added
features. :-/

Once Alisdair brought these to my attention, I felt we really should discuss
them, so I added to the document something for us to discuss.

Clark