Re: [SG10] Digit separators

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 15:47:57 +0100
On 03/13/2014 05:57 PM, Nelson, Clark wrote:
> A long-delayed reply:

Well, with a macro, one could do the following:

#ifdef HAS_DIGIT_SEPARATORS
#include "readable_file_with_constants.h"
#else
#include "unreadable_constants.h"
#endif

This should still work, even with the interesting syntax that
digit separators chose to employ.

Thus, I believe we should provide a macro.

Jens