Subject: [SG10] Updated recommendation document for the pre-meeting mailing
From: Nelson, Clark (clark.nelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-29 17:23:54

Here is the current state of the recommendations. There are just two really
significant changes:

Based on the apparent consensus on the reflector, I deleted the macro for
Benjamin's constexpr changes to the library.

Thanks to Richard, we now have a reasonable starting point for a description
of __has_include.

Less significantly, there is a section for detailed rationale/examples for
every change, although many of those sections are still virtually empty. I
also added a paragraph to the preface explaining that WG21's approval, and
stability requirements, apply only to section 2, the recommendations
themselves, and not to the rationale or examples in section 1 or 3.

If anyone sees anything wrong here, or has an example he wants to
contribute, please send it to me. Tweaks accepted up until Tuesday morning.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)