Re: [SG10] Wednesday meeting

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:30:51 +0000
Ach! I meant to send this out yesterday!

Bridge Info Summary:
Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 10:00 AM US Pacific Time

US primary phone number (CA): 916-356-2663
US auxiliary phone number (MA): 978-553-2663
US auxiliary phone number (TX): 512-314-3030
US toll-free phone number: 888-875-9370
EU phone number (UK): +44 1793 402663

Bridge: 3
Passcode: 5714737#