[SG10] Wednesday meeting

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:16:23 +0000
We planned to meet this Wednesday to respond to feedback from WG21 at large.
So far, we haven't gotten any. But we could go ahead and meet to talk about
other things.

For example, for the C++14 features, I think we still want to fill in
rationale, ideally with plausible examples. I don't think I'm going to be
able to do that all by myself. We also need a more formal description of
__has_include, and we have several section-stubs to fill in.

So we still have a fair amount of work to plan, and I'm at least mildly
inclined to go ahead and meet. As a reminder, the usual time slot starts at
10:00 Pacific, and runs for two hours.

If any of the usual attendees wouldn't be available at that time, please let
me know.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (C++ SG for feature-testing)