Re: [SG10] Macro name for N3657

From: Richard Smith <richard_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:51:26 -0700
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Here is the concluding message in the thread about the macro name for
> heterogeneous comparison lookup for associative containers.
>
> (Frankly, I didn't try to follow the logic; I was just happy the discussion
> eventually came in for a landing with the authors all satisfied.)
>
> Enjoy. :-)

:-)

My interpretation of the below: this is generic-as-in-templates, just
like generic lambdas, and is appropriate because the feature is to
make the associative lookup function be a generic function.

I would still like to understand why they chose to avoid using
"heterogenenous", but the new name seems reasonable to me now.