[SG10] Teleconference: June 3

From: Nelson, Clark <clark.nelson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 23:41:18 +0000
OK, I'm going to go ahead and schedule our first call, for June 3.

The discussion topics will include:
1. Processes: The way we're going to do our work, especially between now and the Chicago meeting.
2. Front matter: Ideas about rationale and other introductory material.
3. Details: Non-trivial adjustments to the proposal I sent out last week.

Obviously, we can discuss any or all of these things on the reflector in advance. If you have an idea or proposal that you haven't already shared, go ahead and post it. Please use a meaningful subject, so the threading in the archive will be useful. Hopefully, when we discuss things interactively, we'll mostly be selecting from among the good ideas already presented.

Here are the critical parameters for the bridge. More details and useful information is below.

Bridge Info Summary:
Monday, June 3, 2013, 10:00 AM US Pacific Time

US primary phone number (CA): 916-356-2663
US auxiliary phone number (MA): 978-553-2663
US auxiliary phone number (TX): 512-314-3030
US toll-free phone number: 888-875-9370
EU phone number (UK): +44 1793 402663

Bridge: 3
Passcode: 5714737#

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (WG21 study group for feature-testing)
clark.nelson_at_[hidden]
-----------------------------------
I've provided various phone numbers to try to minimize calling costs and problems as much as I can. The toll-free number is available only from the US. Please use it only if the cost is an issue to you.
When you connect to the appropriate phone number, you will be prompted for the bridge number (one digit), and then for the passcode (7 digits, followed by #).
With large numbers of participants, audio interference can be a problem. If your phone doesn't have a mute button, the bridge will mute or un-mute your line if you dial *6.
Joins to the bridge are announced by a beep; drops by a double beep.
Conference Details
Account: Clark Nelson
Conference Start Date:  Mon Jun 3, 2013
Conference Start Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM US Pacific Time
Estimated Duration: 2 Hours
Timezone Conversion
10:00 AM Monday US Pacific Time
10:00 AM Monday US Arizona Time
11:00 AM Monday US Mountain Time
12:00 PM Monday US Central Time
01:00 PM Monday US Eastern Time
06:00 PM Monday UK Time
05:00 PM Monday GMT
07:00 PM Monday Paris Time
08:00 PM Monday Russia (Kaliningrad) Time
09:00 PM Monday Russia (Moscow) Time