C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [isocpp-wg14/wg21-liaison] WG14 Wiki Links, how to access (some of them)

From: Harald Achitz <harald_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 20:56:15 +0200
Hej Keld

Yes, the Swedish JTC1/SC22 mirror exists, and we pay to SIS

The mirror is called TK611/AG09 at SIS, see
https://www.sis.se/standardutveckling/tksidor/tk600699/sistk-611/
the AG09 field there

I initiated it during the corona time, when meetup activity was paused
and I had time,
also talked about it at our meetup,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iINPCDj47nI

We have quite a few members in the C++ expert group, some in the C and
one or two in SC22/WG23 from the automotive industry.

I am the convener of the local mirror, and self member in the local C++
and also C expert group
Even if I consider myself not that much an expert, but I see myself as a
representative of the users. So I am more observer and help others to do
work in our mirror.

If SIS has missed anything, what might be the case, because our contact
there is very nice and very helpful but sometimes confused about how
things are handled in the C and C++ world, please let me know.

I am registered at SIS with my company mail, harald at hands-development
dot se
and our sis contact is patric.ridell at sis do se

You can contact us with those mails, if that's a better place to
continue the discussion.

Thank you for your help!

Regards, Harald