C++ Logo

liaison

Re: [isocpp-wg14/wg21-liaison] WG14 Wiki Links, how to access (some of them)

From: Harald Achitz <harald_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 16:14:01 +0200
Thanks for the info, Aron!

Yes, we have members from WG14, or at least the Swedish mirror as people
in the local expert group, what should enable them to participate in WG14,
but just having that state does not give you the access (info for user
and password)

but if there is no relevant info, I will forward that at our next
monthly meeting, so everybody knows and nobody feels excluded.

And the I might refer to the contacts listed here, or is this document
also outdated?

WG14 Standing Document 1 (open-std.org)
<https://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/docs/n1829.htm>

Thanks for the help!