C++ Logo

liaison

[wg14/wg21 liaison] Document repository links

From: Aaron Ballman <aaron_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 14:46:28 -0500
Thanks to everyone who came to today's meeting! There was a request at
today's SG meeting for links to various places where people can see
what work is happening in each committee.

The WG14 document meeting mailing repository can be found at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/documents
To see what documents have been adopted into the upcoming release of
C, you can look at the front matter of the current working draft
(currently, http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n2596.pdf),
the full list of what's been incorporated into the draft starts on the
title page.

The WG21 document meeting mailing repository can be found at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/
To see what documents have been adopted into the upcoming release of
C++, I believe you have to look through the editor's reports, such as
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2020/n4879.html. I
don't know if we have a single source for all adopted proposals that
is publicly available, but if someone has a better link to provide,
please share it!

If you see a paper that was already adopted into either working draft
and you would like to see that content reviewed by the compatibility
SG, please reach out to me and the paper author explaining why you'd
like the study group to see it. If the paper author is amenable, we
can schedule time to review the paper to see if there are additional
recommendations or concerns that may not have been previously
considered and warrant some follow-up work.

~Aaron