C++ Logo

liaison

[wg14/wg21 liaison] Scheduling the initial C and C++ Compat study group meeting

From: Aaron Ballman <compatibility.sg.chair_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:14:59 -0500
Hello everyone and welcome to the new C and C++ Compatibility Study
Group mailing list! I would like to schedule our inaugural meeting so
that we can get started on compatibility business. When you have a
moment, please fill out this Doodle poll to let me know what times
work best for you: https://doodle.com/poll/h9k66s2cqiiufv9c. I will
pick the date for the meeting by this Friday (Jan 15) and send out a
notice with the meeting invitation and agenda.

Our study group is unique in that it's a jointly owned group between
both WG14 and WG21. To help members to better understand how I
anticipate the group will operate and to give some background
information about each of the parent working groups, I wrote a
(hopefully) informational paper: http://wg21.link/P2274.

Thanks!

~Aaron