Graph Library updates for SG19 on Thursday

From: Phil Ratzloff <Phil.Ratzloff_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 15:36:42 +0000
There has been consistent feedback that P1709 is too big. In the last SG19 meeting I proposed a way to do that, which was to split each chapter into it's own paper. There was no objection to that so that's what we've done. You can find the 6 drafts that are ready in the attached P1709GraphLibrary.zip. The papers are numbered D9901-D9908 until I can get official numbers assigned.

While I showed 5 potential papers, it has grown to 8 which you can see in the table below an in the Getting Started section of each paper.

There's been one important development since the last review, where the user no longer needs to create any CPO overloads when using the standard library to define a graph. You can find out about that in D9906 Graph Containers and I'll cover that in the meeting also.

My hope is that we can vote the papers out of SG19 that are ready in Thursday's meeting, so they can be reviewed by LEWG in Tokyo.

Paper
Status
Pages
D9901 Overview & Introduction