Re: Next SG14 meeting on April 10th - Low Latency Financial Systems

From: Arthur O'Dwyer <arthur.j.odwyer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 11:11:12 -0400
On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 11:09 AM Jake Fevold (BLOOMBERG/ 919 3RD A) via
SG14 <sg14_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Just wanted to point out that the trivial relocation presented in P2786 is
> strongly preferred by BDE (sometimes called BSL) over the form in P1144.

That's not true; BSL actually uses the form presented in P1144 table ยง2.1
<https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2024/p1144r10.html#applications>.
I have several blog posts on the topic; see particularly
https://quuxplusone.github.io/blog/2024/01/02/bsl-vector-erase/ which
presents an example directly taken from bsl::vector.

I'm happy to talk about this further; you can find me on the cpplang Slack.
:)

Thanks,
Arthur