this Wednesday's CPPCON SG14/SG19 F2F + zoom call

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 11:56:28 -0400
Hi all, I will be holding a live F2F at CPPCON 2023 this Wednesday 2023
13:00 - 16:30 MDT
Cottonwood 6 <https://cppcon2023.sched.com/venue/Cottonwood+6>
https://cppcon2023.sched.com/
Official ISO C++ WG21 SG meeting of low latency/embedded/games/finance and
Machine LearningMichael Wong
<https://cppcon2023.sched.com/event/1T0Jq/official-iso-c-wg21-sg-meeting-of-low-latencyembeddedgamesfinance-and-machine-learning>

As usual, I will also enable call-in and use this to replace our October
monthly call (especially since I missed the September SG19 call). So we
would like to use this chance to schedule talks during this 3.5-hour
session.

We already have one paper on the docket:
1.SG14: P2966R0 Making C++ Better for Game Developers: Progress Report
https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2023/p2966r1.pdf

I am soliciting other additional papers for review, including SG19 papers,
especially Graph (that was originally scheduled on Sept 14, as well as
Stats or Matrix.

Please reply to this email if you are interested in adding your paper, even
for a remote presentation. Thank you.