Re: P2966R1 Making C++ Better for Game Developers

From: Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 21:06:16 +0200
On 19/09/2023 15.35, Patrice Roy via SG14 wrote:
> Thanks. The actual path to take will depend on the actual paper to come. Right now, what we have is a request for a «feature» in the list compiled by P2966, and until there is an actual paper written on that one I don't know what form the actual, formal request will take.

For the avoidance of doubt: A "formal request" and a paper to WG21
are scope-wise incorrect approaches to address this particular item.
You have been advised to double-check whether there is a remaining
issue, and if so, file a vendor bug report. The item should be
dropped from any paper addressed to WG21 (or marked as "NAD"
or "out-of-scope", if posterity is important).

Thanks,
Jens