Re: P2966R1 Making C++ Better for Game Developers

From: Patrice Roy <patricer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:28:36 -0400
Thanks Jonathan.

The suggestion was to strike the note. Maybe that's not the way to go, and
just clarifying the text to avoid confusion would be better. I think the
fact that it's QoI is known, and the hope is to make that request known to
vendors in hope for an adjustment where needed.

For this (and other) paths suggested by this paper, I will involve the
original contributors in the individual papers to come, and we'll try to
make sure they get to express their intent clearly. If some issues are
found to be non-issues after further examination and discussion, they will
be identified as such in further revisions of P2966.

Cheers!