Re: Checkin interest in attending SG14/SG19 F2F at CPPCON 2023

From: Jake Fevold (BLOOMBERG/ 919 3RD A) <"Jake>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 14:26:33 -0000
I would be happy to meet at CPPCON this year.

From: sg14_at_[hidden] At: 08/14/23 10:09:05 UTC-4:00To: sg14_at_[hidden], sg19_at_[hidden]
Cc: fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: [SG14] Checkin interest in attending SG14/SG19 F2F at CPPCON 2023

On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 10:05 AM Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

HI all, I like to judge if we have enough interest in attending an SG14/SG19 F2F at CPPCON 2023. If we have enough interest then I will hold a call for paper and hold a session at CPPCON, likely on Wednesday, Oct 4th, in an all afternoon session.

Note that CPPCON 2023 must be F2F this year.

Please let me know. Cheers, and thank you.