Subject: Re: [SG14] P1385
From: Matthieu Brucher (matthieu.brucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-02-06 14:20:47

Hi,

I'm actually really saddened to see that the paper doesn't address any
concern that we raised during the Google docs discussion. It doesn't bring
anything more than what is already available in 3rd party libraries.
As it it, the effort works for games, perhaps a handful of others cases,
and that's about it, as we lack proper support for multi-dimensions/ranks,
component-wise operations... Actually anything that is mentioned in the
SG19 paper cannot be addressed by this proposal.

Cheers,

Matthieu

Le mer. 6 févr. 2019 à 15:09, Bob Steagall <bob.steagall.cpp_at_[hidden]> a
écrit :

> Hi Cem,
>
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2019/p1385r0.html
>
> I will be emailing an R1 draft later today before the call that
> includes some corrections and a little more information.
>
> --Bob
>
> P.S. wg21.link/P<number> will always get you the latest...
>
> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 10:07 AM Cem Bassoy <cem.bassoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > could you tell me where I can find the latest P1385 draft?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Cem

Quantitative analyst, Ph.D.
Blog: http://blog.audio-tk.com/