Re: [SG13] Thursday's Telecon

From: Michael McLaughlin <mikebmcl_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 19:10:54 -0400
I'm attaching an informal "Guide" to P0267R9 in preparation for the
tele-con. Note that this is not a P numbered paper nor is it meant to be.
It's just a 3 page document meant to provide a more detailed overview of
the R9 changes and some notes on things that did not make it into R9 but
that we intend to add in the future.

Thanks!

-Mike