Hello, I updated the proposal. Fixed many typos and added a note regarding fold expressions

On Thu, Jul 6, 2023 at 2:40 AM Thiago Macieira via Std-Proposals <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On Wednesday, 5 July 2023 14:12:46 PDT Frederick Virchanza Gotham via Std-
Proposals wrote:
> I'm bringing this up again because I think something should be done about
> it.

You haven't convinced many people in this forum, but that's ok. You don't need
an approval here, or even consensus.

But if you want this to move forward, write a paper and argue it with the
actual standards committee.