On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 2:49 PM Jarrad Waterloo via Std-Proposals <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
Doesn't the circle compiler already have this implemented? If the proposal is written in terms of that already existing implementation than you'll be going into meetings with already working experience.

Circle has large portions of all that there, but many things are missing (for now?).

associated types,
constants,
static functions,
calling the base implementation,
implementing via subclassing,
combining with regular concepts.

So it can't really be an "adopt what Circle does" proposal for better or worse.
I guess, one can introduce Circle as a prototype implementation.

On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 2:05 AM Thiago Macieira via Std-Proposals <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On Sunday, 18 June 2023 21:57:27 PDT William Linkmeyer via Std-Proposals
wrote:
> I think this is useful. I’m interpreting the lack of comments as a sign that
> there’s nothing obviously wrong.

You should then proceed to write a paper and argue for it.

But please refer to the old pre-C++11 proposal for concept maps.