Just get a font with ligatures

On Fri., Jan. 20, 2023, 02:45 Julien Allali via Std-Proposals, <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
As I say: it is mostly anecdotal but acceptable as non-ASCII character
are already in standard (for variable name, you can use character  such
as "é" for example). The "cost" for such proposal is almost nothing and
the benefit is purely visual:

A *p;

p→m();

in addition to (not in place of) the classical:

p->m();

The symbol → is U+2192. The implementation in an editor or IDE would be
easy.

For other characters (U+27E8 ...), I do not see any benefit at all, even
visually.