On Fri, 22 Jul 2022, 18:23 Thiago Macieira via Std-Proposals, <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On Friday, 22 July 2022 09:13:13 PDT Jefferson Carpenter via Std-Proposals
wrote:
> If so (if existing proposals are moving in this direction), great - if
> not, I might be interested in working to make this possible.

You need reflection. You're not going to get any traction on a proposal that
doesn't use reflection.

Indeed.

There's very little chance of this taking the same name as std::array, since that takes an unsigned and this would take a typename.

Also, how would you handle non contiguous enumerations?

I've recently implemented this using Boost Describe for reflection, and it's very useful, but these need answering.