It does work, Thank you.
I  wonder if there is a use case for forward declaration of concepts which can't be worked around like so.

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 4:54 PM Marcin Jaczewski <marcinjaczewski86@gmail.com> wrote:
But this is not a mery forward declaration but circular definition (like CRTP).
This means even if we allow forward declaration it still could not
allow recursion there.

Edward in other mail said that you can forward `is_tag_impl`, if this
will not work (compiler will throw some errors)
then the same will be with your example.

niedz., 21 mar 2021 o 15:41 Omer Rosler via Std-Proposals