Well darn. That one was well out of my radar.

I've checked out this revision and the later revision (http://open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG21/docs/papers/2019/p0596r1.pdf), and on a brief scan it does seem to be taking a rather different angle - but I'll read it more closely and come back.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 8:13 PM Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen@gmail.com> wrote:

Such as http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2017/p0596r0.html ?