I have incorporated all the feedback, for which I am thankful, including splitting the paper in two (removed the library naming part for now).

As a aside, it seems this Monday is the last date to send papers for the next meeting. Is this correct?

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:06 AM Magnus Fromreide <magfr@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 10:10:30AM -0500, Arthur O'Dwyer via Std-Proposals wrote:
> Your objection to "reflexpr" sounds good to me. ("reflectof" sounds about
> right, by analogy to "alignof" — neither one is grammatical, but they're
> ungrammatical in analogous ways.)

I agree and would suggest that this is presented as two separate papers in
order to avoid that one of the parts prevents the other from moving forward.

/MF