Ok, thank you all for the great feedback!

I am going to update the proposal and answer some unanswered questions very soon...

On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 at 20:17, Thiago Macieira via Std-Proposals <std-proposals@lists.isocpp.org> wrote:
On Thursday, 31 October 2019 00:57:40 PDT language.lawyer--- via Std-Proposals
wrote:
> I think your vector example is a bit unfortunate.
> STDlib implementers would still have to use reserved identifiers as template
> parameter names.

No, they wouldn't. If the parameter names were automatically injected *and*
they are required by the standard to appear as typedefs in the class's
context, then those names can't be macros defined by the user in the first
place.

Dmitry
Sent from gmail