Yes, I have seen it and it was one of motivations to write this proposal.

pt., 23 sie 2019 o 11:15 Eyal Rozenberg <eyalroz@technion.ac.il> napisał(a):
Have you seen Nikolai Josuttis's talk, “The Nightmare of Initialization
in C++”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DTlWPgX6zs
?

If not, give it a watch; I remember it presents all sorts of eccentric
use case and rationales. Josuttis says that he ends up in a state where
he is not sure what exactly needs to be "fixed". That would give you
perspective on your proposal (and perhaps shoot it down - I'm not sure.)

Eyal