Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 18:50:23 -0700
On Thursday 29 August 2024 16:29:31 GMT-7 Jeremy Rifkin via Std-Proposals
wrote:
> In case it's not already abundantly clear: A content-based definition
> is the only way to make #pragma once work for a setup like yours with
> multiple mounts. But perhaps such a feature shouldn't bend over
> backwards to support such a case.

And what would that tell Gašper? That he should tell his company to stop doing
business because C++ no longer supports his environment? Or possibly invest
hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more) on massive infrastructure upgrades
to cache all the files locally without having to have FUSE?

As I said in the other email, #pragma once transfers the problem from the
author of the code to the user of the code.

  Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Platform & System Engineering