Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: Robin Savonen Söderholm <robinsavonensoderholm_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 21:31:54 +0200
Hi, I feel that I have to give my 2c here. But I think that the standard
committee regards the whole "include and guards etc"-problem as "solved" by
c++-modules. While the tools still lag behind to properly support it (not
to mention all the tons of libraries not incorporating it), the
modules-system (if I understand it fully) would remove the need for include
guards/prsgma once (under assumption that _all includes_ are replaced with
proper import/export).

// Robin