Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: Sebastian Wittmeier <wittmeier_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 18:26:51 +0200
Hi Gašper, then would you accept #pragma once ID? As it would be equal in function to include guards? Forwarding headers can be a real hassle, as some 3p libraries keep include files in the same directories and subdirectories as the actual code files and wildly mix "" and <> without clear system behind it. Best, Sebastian -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von:Gašper Ažman via Std-Proposals <std-proposals_at_[hidden]> Gesendet:Di 27.08.2024 18:10 Betreff:Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once An:std-proposals_at_[hidden]; CC:Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>; Bringing in 3p software becomes exponentially harder if it's using #pragma once. In some cases, because I can't legally change the source code, I have to somehow create forwarding headers which wrap the 3p headers with include guards. Still better than conda though :)