Re: [std-proposals] __COUNTER__

From: Chris Ryan <chrisr98008_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2024 10:35:18 -0700
Why include this in the language at all, when you could just build
something like it yourself?
You could then include whatever special corner case functionality you
wanted or roll your own UUID type functionality.
(example only: if needed add your own literalization/stringification)

//-std=c++23
constexpr int COUNT()
{
    static int i=0;