Re: [std-proposals] Function overload set type informat

From: organicoman <organicoman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2024 02:30:17 +0400
No, it is the mailing list's purpose. And we have given you some review. Orhave tried to, because a lot of people were confused by what you wrote and couldn't understand the motivation or how it would help anything.I understand....I assume you use commincation apps, like whatsapp, messenger or alike? So if you do, I'm certain that you experienced people misunderstanding your text messages even close relationships.That's exactly the same problem here.That's why, the information doesn't circulate as intended.