Re: [std-proposals] Function overload set type information loss

From: Marcin Jaczewski <marcinjaczewski86_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 12:45:16 +0200
czw., 1 sie 2024 o 12:39 organicoman <organicoman_at_[hidden]> napisał(a):

> Please watch some of Leslie Lamport's videos.
> He is a Turing award holder.
> He explains exactly the opposite of what you say.

What video? and how opposite? And opposite to what statement?
You do not address any of my concerns, only again avoid hard questions.
If I am wrong you should be able to quote me and exactly show where I am wrong.
If the correct answer is "watch some of Leslie Lamport's videos" then
the answer to your
concerns could be "go read C++ standard" too, because we discuss here
changing that.