Re: [std-proposals] if !(condition)

From: Andrew Tomazos <andrewtomazos_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 05:53:56 +1000
* In my estimation `unless` is claimable as a full keyword:

    unless (is_pickle())
        put_in_sandwidch();

(There is existing practice in another language, can't remember which one.)

** It's hard to believe, but: `if (!expr)` occurs once in every 60 lines of
C++ code, or about 5 times per source file.*

That's pretty amazing, I would never have guessed that.

* You are correct that `while(!expr)` is much rarer. Only 1 in every 5000
lines or so.

* You are also correct that `operator!` overloading is almost non-existent.

-Andrew