Re: [std-proposals] Extend std::type_info with more information

From: Gašper Ažman <gasper.azman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 01:19:37 +0100
Frederico,

You missed the point entirely.

The fact that you can implement these things is cool. Truly. It's
impressive, and you deserve some acclaim for doing it without breaking ABI.

The fact that nobody has explained the point of doing it is... The point.
It's an implementation burden for what it seems like no actual reason,
because the "why" has not been explained.

Porque?