Re: [std-proposals] Everything ever posted on this mailing list

From: Frederick Virchanza Gotham <cauldwell.thomas_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 22:52:22 +0100
On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 6:06 PM Marcin Jaczewski wrote:

> And this more an
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Nested-Functions.html than lambdas.

I've done more work on the webpage. Now when you click on an old
thread from the 1990's, instead of just getting the first post (with
all the Usenet headers), you get a thread view with all the Usenet
headers removed. Here's how the webpage looks now:

    http://virjacode.com/cxxproposals

And here's a sample thread from the year 1990:

    http://www.virjacode.com/cxxproposals/compstdcxx/article89332

Over the coming weeks I'll do more work on it. A few of those very old
ideas are worth reviving . . . I might write a paper on "explicit
class".