Re: [std-proposals] Everything ever posted on this mailing list

From: Frederick Virchanza Gotham <cauldwell.thomas_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 16:33:36 +0000
On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 11:17 AM Frederick Virchanza Gotham wrote:

> It will take an hour
> or two to download them all. Then I'll organise them by topic and add
> them to my original webpage.

I downloaded the 57k old posts to my webspace. Now the webpage has the
articles from the old Google Group going back to 2012:

    http://www.virjacode.com/cxxproposals/

In a day or two I'll write code to extract the dates and names from
the old posts, as currently they just say "n/a", and also I'll link
messages in the same thread to each other, and of course get rid of
those Usenet headings on each article. But for now it's better than
nothing.

I still need to crawl comp.std.c++ if anyone has a link.