Re: [std-proposals] constexpr support in std::filesystem API

From: Andrei Grosu <andrei_dg_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:33:47 +0200
Yes, you are right, but I do not want to standardize a build system.

I wanted a constexpr filesystem (and file io) that could be optionally enabled.

I don’t want to make this about build systems , but about constexpr filesystem api. I was simply pointing out that most of the problems raised by REs here can be adressed, not in a theoretical way but in a practical way ( I was working on containerized, secured, reproducible builds in containers quite a long time ago).