[std-proposals] Remove multi-character literal

From: veronica alphonso <verodeving_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:45:30 +0000
Multi-character literals are unreliable to encode into an int because these
depend on the implementation-defined size of int to know how many
characters you can encode into, which in my opinion, is horrible.

Also, multi-character literals are unnecessary, most codebases use wide,
UTF-16 or UTF32 encodings to encode multi-character literals appropriately
(yes, i know wchar_t is less than ideal, but lets ignore that for now).

I don't think this feature serves any purpose nowadays, and the few
codebases that may still use it should remove its support and get into the
more reliable approaches, so this feature can be deprecated once and for
all.