Re: [std-proposals] Proving semantic requirements on compilation

From: Nikl Kelbon <kelbonage_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:33:11 +0400
> ...and many more. :) You should read Appendix C:
Its all literally self-reference scenario, for example google protobuff
checks some global table pointers which point to it again (its literally
self reference again)

In any of this scenarios optimizations not possible, only which container
will do if knows that type is trivially destructible after move. I see that
'swap' as move behavior is superior and highly used in all std library and
my own types