Re: [std-proposals] Base class reflection

From: Billy Martin <bmartin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:08:01 -0800
For the purposes I want, the most convenient would be base types you can
validly static_cast to, which I suppose would be the "accessable" ones.

However, in terms of the compiler magic, a complete list of all base
classes regardless of access level would be fine, as other template tricks
could probably be used to filter the list appropriately.

For convenience, perhaps this could be parameterized to allow the
programmer to specify what access levels (if any) they want to filter out.
"Accessible in current context" would be nice and may require compiler
magic.

I don't imagine virtual/non-virtual inheritance would matter, but again,
possibly this could be parameterized to distinguish that as well.

Billy