Re: [std-proposals] RTTI in current_exception

From: Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 11:21:10 +0100
On 20/01/2023 09.40, Frederick Virchanza Gotham via Std-Proposals wrote:
> The second draft of my paper provides the wording to
> be added to the Standard, and provides GNU and Microsoft with the
> required implementations. I can't imagine many people voting against
> this proposal.

If WG21 would accept all proposals that "have been implemented"
without requiring motivation why the added complexity is a net
benefit worth the cost, we'd have a sprawling mess of a language.
(Some might argue we've already reached that stage.)

> How do I get one of those 'P0000' numbers and submit the paper to be voted on?

Please read https://isocpp.org/std/submit-a-proposal

Jens