Re: [std-proposals] Proposal to add f-strings to C++ as an improvement of string formatting

From: Henry Miller <hank_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 18:55:20 -0600
Not sure how compelling this is, but if the user cannot create that type of string that eliminates a lot of potental security issues. If the user can create these then we need to ensure it is easy to prevent doing it by accident. Think SQL injection issues but into C++.

I'm not convinced the above alone is enough to say no to creating them, but it is a least an issue some users of strings will have and in turn something to ensure we consider.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank_at_[hidden]